Here at Searchlight Ministries we embrace the traditions of a Christian Reformed church while combining those traditions with a mix of modern and traditional music, a come as you are style accepting of jeans and t-shirts as well as dresses and dress pants. We strive for a true family environment both in the essence of a place for your individual family and the community of the church as a whole. We would love you to join our family to grow personally and communally in the faith.
Services meet Sunday mornings at 10:00 AM
4020 22nd Avenue
Hudsonville, MI 49426
Potluck followed by Children’s Christmas Program
December 17, 2017, dinner begins at 6PM
We strive to include all of our youth, from infants to teens, in programs that educate them based on their age and grade levels:
- Nursery is available for infants.
- Little Lambs for 2 and 3 year olds, meets during church.
- Children’s Worship for 4 year olds through Kindergarten, meets during church.
- Sunday School for preschoolers through high school meets after church.
- GEMS (grades 1-8) girls’ group meets on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00PM (4th Wednesday of the month off)
- Cadets (grades 1-8) boys’ group meets on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00PM (4th Wednesday of the month off)
- Kingdom Kids (preschool and Kindergarten) boys’ and girls’ group meets on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00PM (4th Wednesday of the month off)
In addition to youth programs, there are also adult bible studies and craft times. Check out our calendar for meeting times or use the contact form for additional information.